21. F. Writer, Student, Aspiring Musician anbd Medievalist. Plays Ukulele, Harmonica, Piano, Guitar. Proudest moment- making a one-stop-caprese-shop bed in garden. Loves the outdoors, strong cups of tea and the sound of Bagpipes. Has a firm distrust of anyone who travels without bringing a book with them.
The Marauders used to take turns taking care of Harry when the others had Order business or were too busy or needed a night off. It became a tradition among them, as they were passing the baby into the next caretaker’s hands, to say “you’re it. good luck.”
The last thing Sirius saw as he was falling through the veil was Remus running over to Harry, and the last thought that ran through his head was “you’re it. good luck.”
trying to sing both parts in a disney song like
A WHOLE NEW WORLdon’t you dare close your eyes
A HUNDRED THOUShold your breath it gets better
I’M LIKE A SHOOTING STAR, I’VE COME SO FAR, I CAN’T GO BACK TO WHEREa whole new wooorrlllEVERY TURN A SURPRIwith new horizonEVERY MOMENT GETS BETTER
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.