21. F. Writer, Student, Aspiring Musician anbd Medievalist. Plays Ukulele, Harmonica, Piano, Guitar. Proudest moment- making a one-stop-caprese-shop bed in garden. Loves the outdoors, strong cups of tea and the sound of Bagpipes. Has a firm distrust of anyone who travels without bringing a book with them.
trying to sing both parts in a disney song like
A WHOLE NEW WORLdon’t you dare close your eyes
A HUNDRED THOUShold your breath it gets better
I’M LIKE A SHOOTING STAR, I’VE COME SO FAR, I CAN’T GO BACK TO WHEREa whole new wooorrlllEVERY TURN A SURPRIwith new horizonEVERY MOMENT GETS BETTER
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.